Lodging Category: Campgrounds
- Physical Address: 1140 US Highway Route 1, Columbia Falls, Maine 04623Cottonwood camping is a brand new campground located in the heart of Downeast Maine and the Blueberry Capital of the world. Our goal is to provide adventure camping with something for everyone. Located off route 1 in Columbia Falls, we are set back and surrounded by woods, yet with easy access, no matter how big or small your rig is.We now have a camper for rent. Please call for pricing and availability.Camping
- Large Full Hookup pull through sites
- Tenting and Tent rentals
- Teepee Rentals
- Cabin coming 2017
- We are One Mile From Balsam Vally Amphitheater Check out the events page for concert schedule
Local Ranch Providing Horseback Riding
Trail Access from your front door
- Our campground is connected to the multi-use sunrise trail system
We are now offering customized, guided trail rides provided by a local ranch by appointment only.
- Guided trail rides by the hour or customized
- Lessons, camps and clinics throughout the summer
- Checkout our events page for our riding program / Updated througout the summer
- Bring your horse and camp at the campground
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.